The 2020 edition of the Hutchins’ Priced Schedules is now available to order. The book contains over 400 pages of comprehensive and detailed pricing of materials and labour rates for an extensive range of typical building projects, laid out in helpful trade by trade order.
Hutchins’ price Schedules are designed specifically for the small works and maintenance sector with prices are based on the latest available prices for materials and labour rates. In addition the book provides information on pricing preliminaries and general memoranda.
The 2020 edition is right up to date with the BATJIC pay awards and includes plant hire and material pricing at second quarter 2019. Ideal for those having to prepare estimates for general housing alterations and repairs and in particular grant aided housing works.
The Hutchins Priced Schedules:
1. Excavation, Earthwork and Concrete Work
2. Brickwork and Blockwork
4. Floor, Wall and Ceiling Finishes
5. Plumbing and Heating
6. Glazing, Painting and Decorating
9. Sundries schedule: Steelwork and Metalwork, Metal Windows and Doors, Asphalt Work, Electrical Work, Damp-proofing, Underpinning
10. House Renovation Grants, Repairs and Alterations
11. Drainage, Sewerage and Public Work