- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Spon's Latin America Construction Costs Handbook
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Hardback|
|Brand / Publisher||Spon's|
SPONS LATIN AMERICA HANDBOOK FEATURES
This unique publication is the only detailed, multinational guide to the cost of construction work across Latin America. Thirteen countries are covered in detail in individual country chapters along with comparative regional information.
The following information is given in the same way for each country:
- Key data on the main economic and construction indicators as well as on geography and population
- An outline of the national construction industry, covering structure, tendering and contract procedures, liability and insurance, and regulations and standards
- Labour and materials cost data * Measured rates (in local currency) for up to 60 or so construction work items
- Approximate estimating costs for a range of building types
- Regional variation percentages, tax details, construction cost and retail price indices. Exchange rates with u sterling, Euro and USD
- Addresses of authorities, professional institutions, trade associations etc.
To facilitate country to country comparisons the book also includes a Comparative Data section, where figures from the individual country chapters are grouped in tables on economy, geography and population, construction output, input costs and costs per square metre for offices, warehouses and housing. Figures here are given in national currency, sterling, US dollors and Euros. This unique handbook is an essential reference for all construction professionals involved in work outside their own country and for all developers of multinational companies assessing comparative development costs.